Questions about a plugin? Here’s a list of plugins we provide
- All in One SEO
- CMS Tree Page View – Good for managing static sites with lots of pages.
- Diamond MultiSite Widgets
- Disqus – An enhanced commenting system.
- Requires a free account with their service.
- In the settings you can use /cdr.html as your blank page.
- GD Custom Posts And Taxonomies Tools – Easy administration of custom posts and taxonomies.
- Google XML Sitemaps – Allows for better indexing of your site.
- Growmap Anti Spambot Plugin – Adds a client side generated checkbox to the comment form requesting that the user clicks it to prove they are not a spammer. Bots wont see it so their spam comment will be discarded.
- Lightbox Plus – Nice enhancement to build in images and galleries.
- Markdown for WordPress and bbPress – You can write in markdown if you prefer.
- Member Access – Allows you to require login for posts.
- People Lists – Allows you to group site users together for display via shortcode.
- Search Regex – Find and Replace across your entire site.
- Simple Tags – Tools for tag selection and suggestion.
- Simpler CSS – Allows you to add your own CSS to the active theme.
- SyntaxHighlighter Evolved – If you’re posting code snippets, this will make them look nice.
- Twitter Tools – Provides tools for a twitter widget as well as auto-posting to twitter.
- User Photo – Allows users to associate photos with their accounts.
- WP-TweetButton – Add the new Twitter “tweet” button to your posts.
- WPtouch – Instant touch-friendly mobile version of your site.
Why doesn’t plugin X work on my blog?
You must enable the plugin on your blog. There are only a few plugins that are network-enabled.
What plugins are network enabled?
Blog Owner Role, cets_blog_defaults, and the plugin we use for authentication.
Why aren’t you using Akismet (or other spam-filtering)?
Use of Akismet for this blog requires an enterprise license. We are exploring options in getting a license or using a different plugin.
Why doesn’t SyntaxHighlighter Evolved work in my Markdown blog post?
You must surround your code block with a div when you use Markdown as the formatting language. This lets the Markdown interpreter know to leave the code block alone.
How do I syntax highlight my code?
Surround your code with:
SELECT top 1 * from users
If your code still isn’t highlighted, we may not support the particular language. Contact us to add support.